Even beautiful, lush, well-maintained lawns can need bare spot repairs. Whether they come courtesy of beloved pets, municipal de-icing trucks or something amiss in soil pH, lawn bare spots can appear when and where you least expect them. When bare spots happen in your lawn, you need a guaranteed fix that delivers quick, simple, luxuriant results. Pennington One Step Complete lawn repair products contain all you need to patch or repair bare spots and grow a thick, beautiful, spot-free lawn.
Pennington One Step Complete simplifies bare spot repair by combining everything you need in a premium, pre-mixed product that's easy to use and guaranteed to grow under proper conditions. With One Step Complete. repairing bare or thin lawn spots is as simple as prepare, apply, water and maintain. Prep your area by mowing, removing any fallen leaves or any other lawn debris, and raking the area lightly. Apply pre-mixed One Step Complete over the bare spots in a thin layer, according to label instructions. Once that's done, water the super-absorbent material well and get ready to watch your new grass grow.
Each premium ingredient in Pennington One Step Complete lawn repair products is designed and selected for superior performance and ease:
- Purebred Pennington Smart Seed grasses are drought-resistant, water-conserving, environmentally friendly seed varieties that offer outstanding lawn performance. Developed through Pennington-affiliated research and breeding programs, these disease-resistant, top-performing grasses require up to 30 percent less water year after year than ordinary grass seed.
- Professional-grade fertilizer, specially chosen to optimize lawn bare spot repairs, delivers a stabilized release of nutrients essential to healthy grass growth. This fertilizer continues to feed repaired areas for up to eight weeks after application.
- Natural wood mulch helps to hold and maintain essential moisture needed by germinating seeds and grass seedlings as they establish. The subtle color change from dark to light as mulch dries out helps remind you to water repaired areas regularly.
- Pennington's exclusive Penkote Seed Technology helps protect seed from common fungal disease that often strikes grass seedlings during their most vulnerable growing stage. This proprietary seed treatment helps grass seed establish faster and grow healthier.
Pennington One Step Complete can benefit any lawn owner who desires a beautiful, spot-free lawn. Whether you need a backyard makeover fast or you're keyed into the quest for pro-like perfection, One Step Complete can help. Four formulas provide you with the options you need to fit your lawn's growing region, grass type and conditions:
- Pennington One Step Complete Dense Shade contains a mix of cool-season grasses that thrive in areas with minimal direct sun and deliver results in two weeks or less. Chosen to meet the challenges of growing grass in shade, these grasses offer improved resistance to lawn diseases and suit medium- to heavy-shade areas that receive two to four hours of direct sunlight each day.
- Pennington One Step Complete Sun and Shade contains cool-season grasses that flourish in areas with variable sun and shade, delivering dependable results within two weeks or less. This mix of outstanding grass seed varieties suits areas of full sun to medium shade, where grasses receive between four and eight hours of direct full sun per day. It offers superior drought, heat and disease resistance.
- Pennington One Step Complete Tall Fescue contains a blend of adaptable tall fescue varieties that suit a wide range of climate zones and provide results in two weeks or less. Ideal for northern and transition zone lawns, these deep-rooted, disease-resistant, heat- and drought-tolerant grasses suit areas with full sun to medium shade that receive at least four to eight hours of sun per day.
- Pennington One Step Complete Bermudagrass contains a blend of resilient Bermudagrass varieties that yield results in three weeks or less. These warm-season Bermudagrasses produce a thick, traffic-tolerant, disease-resistant lawn with superior tolerance for heat and drought. Sun-loving, southern grasses, they do best in full-sun lawns that receive a minimum of eight hours of full sun per day.
With Pennington One Step Complete all-in-one bare spot repair, you can choose the perfect product for your needs and enjoy simple, successful repairs and a spot-free lawn. Pennington is committed to providing you with the finest in premium grass seed and lawn & garden products, so that you can grow the best possible lawn. Stay connected with the Pennington email newsletter and helpful resources for expert advice and timely lawn and garden tips.
Pennington, One Step Complete and Smart Seed are trademarks of Pennington Seed, Inc.