Pennington Perennial Echinacea Sombrero Hot Coral
The stunning perennial Echinacea Sombrero Coneflower produces vibrant, hot coral colors and are matched by it's exceptional winter hardiness and excellent landscape performance. If you are looking for a show stopper in your outdoor garden or containers, look no further. The Sombrero Coneflower has a reputation for incredible blooming power and it's well-branched habit makes a virtual hands-free plant. Enjoy blooms from spring, summer to late summer. Floriferous blooming begins late spring to fall and is the gift that keeps giving. Fun and easy to grow, choose a sunny location with a well-draining soil. Water the soil when the top 2 inches of the soil is dry and soak thoroughly. Water well until the roots have established. Allow spacing between plants for additional growth. Plant several flowers to make a gorgeous, hot coral display in the garden. Space 24-26 inches apart for best results.
- Perennial Sombrero Coneflowers attract pollinators
- Easy to grow in partial to full sun
- Deer-resistant with constant blooming power
- Blooms late spring, summer and late summer
- Drought-tolerant with thick, sturdy branches
- Height 18-20 in. and width 22-24 in.
- Attracts butterflies and bees
- Remove damaged leaves or spent blooms
- Enjoy bright, bold, hot coral colors
- Flowers grow upright
- Water weekly and often once roots establish
- Fertilize with Pennington Rejuvenate Rose & Flower Plant Food