Pennington Organic Dwarf Grey Sugar Pea Seeds
This heirloom snow pea variety is loved for both its edible pods and purple flowers. Pennington Organic Dwarf Grey Sugar Pea Seeds yield plants that grow up to 3' tall and thrive in cool, wet climates. Shoots can be used as garnishes or in salad mixes.
- USDA Organic
- Heirloom snow pea variety
- Loved for edible pods and purple flowers
- Use shoots as garnishes or in salad mixes
- Grows up to 3 feet tall
- Thrives in cool, wet climates
- Easy to grow
- Safe for bees
- Sunlight requirements: Full Sun
- Planting depth: 1"
- Spacing: 3"
- Plant height: 3'
- Days to germination: 7-10
- Days to harvest: 65
Sow in full sun in spring and late summer. Peas will tolerate some frost and are very sensitive to heat. Plant 1 seed every 2 inches. Do not thin. Plants perform best when supported by a trellis. Harvest when pods are filled out to encourage production.