Pennington UltraGreen Starter Fertilizer 22-23-4
This premium blended fertilizer is packed with essential plant nutrients to give you the thick, green lawn you desire. It has both fast acting nitrogen for quick greening, as well as slow release nitrogen for extended feeding for up to 3 months. With 5% iron this fertilizer will give you a deep, dark green lawn.
- NPK: 22-23-4
- Builds strong, deep roots for thick, full grass & faster lawn establishment*
- Helps all types of grass seed, sod, and plugs establish roots fast
- Quick greening
- Extended feeding for up to 3 months
- Creates thick, lush lawns
- Easy application
- Contains 5% iron for a deep green lawn
- 7.8% slow release nitrogen
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
- Resealable packaging
*Vs. UnfedCoverage area:
- 1,000 sq.ft.
- 5,000 sq.ft.
- 15,000 sq.ft.
- New lawn with seed: Apply evenly over the soil surface using a spreader. Plant seed according to the package instructions, then water deeply and frequently until lawn is established.
- New lawn with sod: Lay sod, then apply this product
- Existing lawn: This product can be used when reseeding, overseeding or repairing bare spots in existing lawns. Apply evenly over the grass when dry, then water deeply. For even coverage using a spreader, apply fertilizer around the perimeter of your lawn then run the spreader back and forth within the area outlined by your first perimeter application.
Always allow an overlap to avoid gaps in coverage.
Sweep any excess fertilizer granules off of hard surfaces onto the lawn.When to Use:
- Apply in Spring or Fall, when temperatures are above 50 degrees F. and below 90 degrees F.