Pennington Organic Bachelor Button Seeds
Also known as Cornflowers, Pennington Organic Bachelor Buttons are easy-to-grow and tolerate drought and poorer soils. These edible flowers provide rare, blue color for your garden, bouquets, or salads. Plant height: 60-91 cm (24-36")
- USDA Organic
- Also known as Cornflowers
- Easy to grow
- Tolerate drought and poorer soils
- Flowers are edible
- Blooms are a rare, blue color
- Beautiful in your garden, bouquets, or salads
- Safe for bees
- Sunlight requirements: Full Sun
- Planting depth: 1/4"
- Spacing: 9"
- Plant height: 2-3'
- Days to germination: 7-10
- Days to harvest: 85
After danger of frost has passed, sow seeds in open, well-exposed ground. Cover with 1/8 inch of soil. Thin when plants are 4 inches tall.