Pennington Organic Winter Spaghetti Squash
Introduced in 1934, this unique squash has spaghetti-like strands of flesh that are delicious baked, boiled, or steamed and can be served with butter, pasta sauce, or pesto. Cut squash lengthwise, cook it with your preferred method, and separate the 'spaghetti' strands with a fork. Uncooked squashes store for 3 to 4 months.
- USDA Organic
- Unique squash with spaghetti-like strands of flesh
- Delicious baked or boiled and served with butter, pasta sauce, or pesto
- Uncooked squashes store for 3 to 4 months
- Easy to grow
- Safe for bees
- Sunlight requirements: Full Sun
- Planting depth: 1"
- Spacing: 24-36"
- Plant height: 2' trellis
- Days to germination: 7-12
- Days to harvest: 95
Start indoors 2 to 4 weeks before the last frost or plant outdoors after danger of frost has passed. Thin to 1 plant every 2-3'. To save space, can be grown on a trellis.