Pennington Organic Red Cored Chantenay Carrot Seeds
With a rich color and sweet, crunchy , thick flesh, Pennington Organic Red Cored Chantenay Carrot Seeds produce an ideal home garden carrot. About 5 1/2 inches long when mature, these perform well in heavy soils. These carrots are one of nature's sources of vitamin A.
- USDA Organic
- Ideal home garden carrot with rich color and sweet, crunchy, thick flesh
- About 5 1/2 inches long when mature
- Natural source of vitamin A
- Easy to grow
- Safe for bees
- Sunlight requirements: Full Sun
- Planting depth: 1/4 - 1/2"
- Spacing: 15"/3"
- Plant height: 18-24'
- Days to germination: 8-12
- Days to harvest: 70
In full sun and well-drained soil, sow 4 seeds per inch in the row. Cover the seeds firmly with soil. Thin when plants are a few inches tall. For fresh carrots all season, plant every 3 weeks until 75 days before the first fall frost.