Pennington Organic Progress No. 9 Pea Seeds
Pennington Organic Progress No. 9 Pea Seeds produce a fast-growing pea plant with heavy cropping and dark green, plump pods that are 8-10 cm (3-4") long and packed with 7 to 9 delicious peas per pod. This wrinkle-seeded variety is prolific, early yielding, and resistant to both Fusarium root rot and wilt.
- USDA Organic
- Fast-growing pea plant with heavy cropping
- Dark green, plump pods are 8-10 cm (3-4") long and packed with 7 to 9 delicious peas per pod
- Wrinkle-seeded variety
- Prolific and early yielding
- Resistant to both Fusarium root rot and wilt
- Easy to grow
- Safe for bees
- Sunlight requirements: Full Sun
- Planting depth: 1"
- Spacing: 4"
- Plant height: 24-36'
- Days to germination: 5-10
- Days to harvest: 55-60
After danger of frost, sow outdoors. This variety will tolerate light frost but is sensitive to heat. Plants perform best when supported by a trellis.