Pennington Organic Peter Pan F1 Squash Seeds
Pennington Organic Peter Pan F1 Squash Seeds produce a meatier, miniature patty pan-type squash. Peter Pan squashes are light green and have a sweet, delicious flavor. Each fruit is 2.5-7.5 cm (1-3") and can be picked over a period of time. They are one of the best scallop squash varieties on the market.
- USDA Organic
- Meatier, miniature patty pan-type squash
- Sweet, delicious flavor
- Fruit is light green and 2.5-7.5 cm (1-3")
- One of the best scallop squash varieties on the market
- Easy to grow
- Safe for bees
- Sunlight requirements: Full Sun
- Planting depth: 1"
- Spacing: 48"
- Plant height: 4-6' vines
- Days to germination: 3-10
- Days to harvest: 50
In full sun, sow 4 to 5 seeds over a 12-inch tall and 2 feet across hill. When 6 inches tall, thin to 3 per hill. Control weeds with mulch.