Wildflowers are a great way to add beautiful colors and textures into your landscape. This Southern Garden Seed Mixture has been specially selected and formulated to produce a bright, colorful meadow or border. Enjoy an assortment of wildflowers, like Nasturtium, Lance Leaf Coreopsis, Blue Flax, and many other pollinator-friendly seeds. For successful planting, simply prepare the soil, plant the seed, and water and fertilize seeded areas.
- Pennington Southern Garden Mix attracts hummingbirds, butterflies and bees
- Seed mix produces beautiful bright colors and rich textures for landscape
- Seed mix creates a colorful meadow or border
- Features pollinator-friendly varieties like Scarlet Flax, Lanceleaf Coreopsis and Four O'Clock
- Plant in early spring or late fall after regular frost
- Requires full sun to partial shade
- Simply prep the soil by removing existing growth and rocks, plant the seed, and water and fertilize seeded areas