Pennington Rejuvenate Plant Food Citrus & Avocado 5-3-4
Created to work with nature, Pennington Rejuvenate Plant Food Citrus & Avocado 5-3-4 revitalizes soil with essential plant nutrients. Your trees will grow stronger with more bountiful fruits compared to unfed trees. This blend of organic and natural ingredients combines earthworm castings, beneficial microorganisms such as microbes and mycorrhizae, and humic acids to improve the soil environment and nourish plants from the inside out.
- Citrus and avocado plant food for bigger, more bountiful fruits and stronger trees
- Blend of organic and natural ingredients that revitalize soil and help plants thrive
- Includes beneficial microorganisms to help strengthen plants against stress and drought
- Minerals to improve plant color, vigor, and strength for a lush citrus plant
- Quick and slow release forms that feed for up to 4 months
- Use on citrus fruits and trees
- For new and established trees in containers
- Follow application rates listed on bag for best results
- Keep plant food off leaves and wash it off with water
- Simply mix plant food lightly into the soil and water afterwards
How Much to Use: The amount of plant food you need depends on which plant you're fertilizing. You can find the exact measurements for each type of plant on the back of the bag. Step 1 - Apply: Do not let the roots directly touch the plant food. Keep the plant food off the leaves and wash it off with water. Step 2 - Mix: After putting fertilizer down, mix it lightly into the soil, where possible. Step 3 - Water: Always water the plants and soil well, after adding fertilizer.
- Over-feeding your plants can give you smaller and fewer blooms and fruit with less flavor. Follow the application rates for best results.
- Do not let the roots directly touch the plant food. Keep the plant food off leaves and wash it off with water.
- After putting fertilizer down, mix it lightly into the soil, where possible. Always water the plants and soil well, after adding fertilizer.