Pennington Rejuvenate Plant Food All Purpose 4-4-4
Created to work with nature, Pennington Rejuvenate Plant Food All-Purpose 4-4-4 revitalizes soil with essential plant nutrients. Your garden or flower beds will be bursting with bigger blooms and fruit compared to unfed plants. This blend of organic and natural ingredients combines earthworm castings, beneficial microorganisms such as microbes and mycorrhizae, and humic acids to improve the soil environment and nourish plants from the inside out.
- All purpose plant food for bigger, more bountiful fruits and blooms
- Blend of organic and natural ingredients that revitalize soil and help plants thrive
- Includes beneficial microorganisms to help strengthen plants against stress and drought
- Minerals to improve plant color, vigor, and strength for a lush garden
- Quick and slow release forms that feed for up to 4 months
- Use on vegetables, fruits, flowers, shrubs, and trees
- Lasting color for new and established plants
- Follow application rates listed on bag for best results
- Keep plant food off leaves and wash it off with water
- Simply mix plant food lightly into the soil and water afterwards
How Much to Use: The amount of plant food you need depends on which plant you're fertilizing. You can find the exact measurements for each type of plant on the back of the bag. Step 1 - Apply: Do not let the roots directly touch the plant food. Keep the plant food off the leaves and wash it off with water. Step 2 - Mix: After putting fertilizer down, mix it lightly into the soil, where possible. Step 3 - Water: Always water the plants and soil well, after adding fertilizer.
- Over-feeding your plants can give you smaller and fewer blooms and fruit with less flavor. Follow the application rates for best results.
- Do not let the roots directly touch the plant food. Keep the plant food off leaves and wash it off with water.
- After putting fertilizer down, mix it lightly into the soil, where possible. Always water the plants and soil well, after adding fertilizer.