Pennington Organic Green Tomatillo Seeds
Pennington Organic Green Tomatillo Seeds yield vines that grow 2.4 m (8') or longer. The vines bear 5-7.5 cm (2-3") green fruits, which are enclosed in a papery husk. Tomatillos add a unique sweet-sour flavor to Mexican dishes.
- USDA Organic
- Produce long vines that are 2.4 m (8') or longer
- Green fruit is 5-7.5 cm (2-3") and enclosed in a papery husk
- Adds unique sweet-sour flavor to Mexican dishes
- Does not tolerate frost
- Easy to grow
- Safe for bees
- Sunlight requirements: Full Sun
- Planting depth: 1/4"
- Spacing: 2.5'
- Plant height: 3-4'
- Days to germination: 7-14
- Days to harvest: 75-100
Start seeds indoors in a sunny location 6 weeks prior to warm weather. Transplant outdoors in full sun when seedlings display 4 to 6 leaves, and the weather is warm. Seeds can be sown directly into the garden if the weather and soil are warm. Tomatillos cannot tolerate frost.