Pennington Organic Bok Choy Seeds
This nutrient-dense food is a must for stir fries! Pennington Organic Bok Choy Seeds produce a beautiful, dark green Chinese cabbage that is quick growing and matures in only 45-50 days. Bok choy is a cool weather crop that grows best in spring and fall.
- USDA Organic
- Nutrient-dense, dark green cabbage
- Quick growing and matures in only 45-50 days
- Cool weather crop that grows best in spring and fall
- Easy to grow
- Safe for bees
- Sunlight requirements: Full Sun
- Planting depth: 1/2"
- Spacing: 12"
- Plant height: 24'
- Days to germination: 10-14
- Days to harvest: 45
Sow in rows directly outdoors as soon as ground can be worked. Place one seed every 6 inches and cover firmly with soil. Thin to one plant every 12 inches when seedlings are 2 inches tall. Sow again in late summer for a fall crop.